The SpeediCath® catheter belongs to the newest generation of hydrophilic-coated catheters. The unique feature about the SpeediCath® catheter is the smooth even coating and the fact that the catheter is immersed in saline solution and thus ready-to-use.
SpeediCath is the instantly ready to use catheter. The unique hydrophilic coating and polished eyelets ensure a convenient and simple catheterization every day. Available in male and female versions.
SpeediCath is the instantly ready to use catheter, with a simple design for everyday cathing. No need to add water, lubrication or waiting for the coating to get activated. It does not get any faster or simpler than that.
SpeediCath is designed to address comfort and minimize risk of urethral damage. The unique hydrophilic coating and the polished eyelets ensures smooth catheterization both during insertion and withdrawal.
SpeediCath is both quick and easy to use. The ring-pull feature offers easy opening and the adhesive dot ensures that the catheter stays where it is placed.
Studies show that SpeediCath is preferred by users for its convenience, speed and discretion(1). SpeediCath is the proven and reliable catheter that has set the standard for catheterization for almost 15 years. It is available in a variety of lengths and sizes to suit women, men and children.
The benefits of SpeediCath
• Instantly ready to use due to the unique hydrophilic coating
• Simple design and intuitive to use
• Designed to reduce friction to address comfort due to the hydrophilic coating and polished eyelets
• Ring-pull opening feature allows for easy opening
• Adhesive dot ensures the catheter stays where it is placed
• PVC- and phthalate-free, limiting environmental impact
1. Pascoe G, Clovis S. Evaluation of two coated catheters in intermittent self-catheterisation. A randomized, comparative crossover study of 27 subjects. Br J Nurs 2001; 10:325-329.
10FR, 12FR, 14FR, 16FR, 18FR, 6FR, 8FR
Female 8", Male 16", Paediatric 8"
Coudé Tip, Nelaton