LoFric® Hydro-KitTM is truly an all-in-one catheter system. It includes a catheter with water and an integrated urine collection bag.
LoFric® Hydro-Kit™ – PVC Free
LoFric® Hydro-KitTM is truly an all-in-one catheter system. It includes a catheter with water and an integrated urine collection bag. Wheelchair users find it particularly convenient, and its collection bag also makes it ideal for bedridden patients in need of post-op bladder emptying. LoFric Hydro-Kit offers the freedom and reassurance to catheterize safely wherever the user is, whenever needed, whether toilet facilities are available or not. Available in sizes for men, women and children.
- Water sachet with sterile water. Fold and press to activate.
- Graduated collection bag, 1000 ml.
- Use the loop to hang the bag or insert your thumb to hold it.
- Emptying option. Tear to empty the bag.
- Option to separate catheter from collection bag.
- Urotonic™ Surface Technology for low friction and maximum comfort.
- Insertion guide. A firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers.
- Smooth catheter eyes.
- Catheter tip comes in two different types: rounded (Nelaton) and tapered (Tiemann/Coudé).
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex.
Female (20cm), Male (40cm), Paediatric (20cm)
CH10, CH12, CH14, CH16, CH18, CH8
Coudé Tip, Nelaton