VaPro Plus Pocket catheters provide 100% No Touch Protection with a protective tip and sleeve, and an integrated 1000ml collection bag for catheterization at home or on-the-go. No toilet or receptacle is needed.
VaPro Plus Pocket No Touch Intermittent Catheter
- The protective tip helps shield the sterile catheter during insertion from bacteria located within the first 15 mm of the distal urethra, and helps reduce the risk of carrying bacteria into the urinary tract
- The protective tip is 50% smaller* than the original VaPro catheter protective tip, more ergonomically shaped for a more comfortable insertion, and transparent to aid visualization
*As measured by volume of material used
- The protective sleeve allows for the catheter to be gripped anywhere, provides a barrier to the catheter to help keep germs away, and is proven to prevent the transmission of pathogens that may cause UTIs
- The combination of protective tip and sleeve creates a no touch system that is easy to use
- Ready to use right out of the package with no extra steps required
- Designed with smooth rounded eyelets to enhance user comfort during insertions and withdrawal
- Packaging designed with finger hole to be easy to open
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Phthalates-free PVC material
Male 8", Male 16"